Mining and Industrial Engineering
Jōb Industrial Services is proud to have provided proven solutions for all types of projects within the mining and heavy industrial sectors. Our overall objective is to create value for our clients throughout the cyclical nature of this type of work where the focus changes from expansion to sustaining capital.
Jōb Industrial’s experienced engineering and construction team is equipped to handle even the most challenging of projects at any stage. Projects through conception, feasibility, permitting support, engineering, design, procurement, construction, and start-up all are within our capability.
Our staff are some of the most respected professionals in the industry and possess expertise in complex areas making us a valuable resource for our valued partners. Jōb Industrial Services has worked in the mining and industrial sector in the western United States for over a decade.
Our scopes of work include:
- Truck and Rail Loadout
- Crushing and Screening
- Conveying Systems
- Storage and Stockpile
- Flotation and Thickening
- Screening and Filtration
- Dust Control
- Transfer and Chute Design
- Bulk Material Handling
- Rail and Truck Loadout
- Boiler Systems
- Equipment Integration
- Manufacturing Systems
- Plant Optimization
- Gold Mill Sulfur Facilities – Engineering and Startup Assistance - Jōb Industrial Services helped a mine to increase their bottom line, by enabling their low sulfur ore for an additional source of gold recovery. They needed a highly reliable sulfur system to achieve this. The client’s roasting facility had an older sulfur storage and injection system that was plagued by corrosion, plugging and leaks. That… Read More
- Detailed Design and Engineering of an Acidulation Tank - Jōb Industrial Services was successfully awarded the engineering and detail design of a mining project that allowed the autoclaves to remain in operation while the grinding circuit (SAG and Ball mill) was down for maintenance. The project comprised of adding additional storage capacity to the existing acidulation circuit. The current system consisted of two carbon steel… Read More
- Metal and Mining Corporation Contracts to Engineer Services for the Conveyor Transfer E-House Replacement Project - Jōb Industrial Services was the chosen engineering firm to provide detailed engineering services related to the replacement of an existing conveyor transfer e-house for a large metal and mining corporation. The scope of work included all engineering services required to replace the electrical house and equipment.The driving force behind this project was to install VFD… Read More
- First Lithium Carbonate Plant in Utah - The largest producer of magnesium in North America wanted to build the first lithium carbonate plant in Utah. Lithium is a key raw material in the production of lithium ion batteries and ceramics and is a by-product of processed magnesium. They needed an experienced and reputable engineering firm equipped to handle and assist in every… Read More