Jōb Industrial Services was successfully awarded the engineering and detail design of a mining project that allowed the autoclaves to remain in operation while the grinding circuit (SAG and Ball mill) was down for maintenance.
The project comprised of adding additional storage capacity to the existing acidulation circuit. The current system consisted of two carbon steel and one stainless steel tank. The project was to add a fourth tank and associated equipment to the circuit in order to maintain autoclave feed rate throughout the 10-hour grinds weekly outage. The project utilized all engineering and design disciplines, process, mechanical, civil/structural, electrical and instrumentation.
The scope of work for this project included:
- Completion of a Design Package for Upfront Permitting Purposes
- Completion of a Detailed Design for the Construction of a fourth Acidulation Tank
- Development of a Basis of Design, Process Flow Diagrams, and P&IDs
- Development of a Piping/Pumping Plan
- Development of a Civil/Concrete Design Including: Sub-Grade, Tank Foundation and Containment
- Development of an Electrical Plan
- Structural Design of Working Platforms, Walkways, Agitator Support, and Screen Support
- Create Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Design Documents, and Specifications
- Development of a Capital Cost Estimate
To achieve the project objectives, Jōb Industrial Services worked closely with our client to bring this project to fruition. We were able to handle this time critical project with professionalism and care. To meet our client’s needs, we were detail oriented and remained focused throughout all phases of the project.